Profil vollständig

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  59  |  60  |  61  |  62  |  63  ...  74  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Adrian
Deleted user

Re: Profil vollständig

from Adrian on 09/21/2017 05:00 PM

Fertig

[Zweiter Versuch :)]

Reply Edited on 09/22/2017 11:26 AM.

Iain-Huck
Deleted user

from Iain-Huck on 09/22/2017 10:26 PM

Erledigt!

Jaxon
Deleted user

from Jaxon on 09/22/2017 11:56 PM

Fertig.

Makoto
Deleted user

from Makoto on 09/23/2017 12:11 PM

Fertig

Mia

28, female

Schlickschlupf

Slytherin Abgeschlossen Muggelstämmig Hogwarts Geheim Everybody's Darling Ilvermorny Barkeeper Aushilfe Schauspieler Anti-Offenbarung

from Mia on 09/24/2017 08:42 PM

GOTTVERDAMMT ENDLICH FERTIG! 

~ You must think that I'm stupid; You must think that I'm a fool; You must think that I'm new to this, but I have seen this all before, I'm never gonna let you close to me, even though you mean the most to me, 'cause every time I open up, it hurts, so I'm never gonna get too close to you, even when I mean the most to you, in case you go and leave me in the dirt; And every time you hurt me, the less that I cry; And every time you leave me, the quicker these tears dry; And every time you walk out, the less I love you; Baby, we don't stand a chance, it's sad but it's true; I'm way too good at goodbyes; I know you're thinkin' I'm heartless; I know you're thinkin' I'm cold; I'm just protectin' my innocence; I'm just protectin' my soul; I'm never gonna let you close to me, even though you mean the most to me, 'cause every time I open up, it hurts, so I'm never gonna get too close to you, even when I mean the most to you, in case you go and leave me in the dirt; And every time you hurt me, the less that I cry; And every time you leave me, the quicker these tears dry; And every time you walk out, the less I love you; Baby, we don't stand a chance, it's sad but it's true;
I'm way to good at goodbyes ~

Albus
Deleted user

from Albus on 09/24/2017 10:21 PM

Ich bin endlich fertig.

Sunny
Deleted user

from Sunny on 09/25/2017 09:19 PM

fertig 

Primrose
Deleted user

from Primrose on 09/26/2017 05:54 PM

Geschafft :)

Jonas
Deleted user

from Jonas on 09/26/2017 10:25 PM

Tada *kuchen hinstellt*

Mickey
Deleted user

from Mickey on 09/27/2017 06:36 PM

fertig

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  59  |  60  |  61  |  62  |  63  ...  74  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum